HeltecTM ESP32+Arduino Series Frequently Asked Questions¶
This page contains the most frequently questions from user. If this page’s detail can’t solve your problem, you can also talk in our forum: community.heltec.cn
Can’t Download Firmware¶
- Use a better USB cable, or change a USB socket;
- Check and make sure the CP210x drive had been correctly installed, users can refer to this document: Establish Serial Connection;
- Press “PRG” button before upload.
System Reset All the Time¶
According to the situation we have collected so far, the most likely to cause a constant reset problem may have two reasons:
- Power supply problem: please make sure the voltage of USB ≥ 4.7V, 300mA;
- You chose an error board: because each type of board may have a different FLASH size, and they have a different partition map, it will cause the internal logic error.
Vext is a power source for external devices. Refer from the schematic diagram, It’s controlled by GPIO21:
GPIO 21 --> LOW --> Vext(3.3V/250mA) ON
GPIO 21 --> HIGH --> Vext(3.3V/250mA) OFF